Today I've cleaned out my closet. Those things in good enough shape to donate are bagged and other stuff is in the trash or rag bag. I may add more to the donate bags... I have a few things I'm thinking about what I want to do with. I will probably drop the bags off at the Salvation Army next Tuesday. It is near the doctor's office we go to that day.
Yesterday I washed the toppers over the windows in the living room and washed the inside of the windows. I did the outsides a couple of weeks ago. I also vacuumed. That sure did perk the living room up. It would have even looked better if I could have taken the blinds down and washed them.
Frank's parents came over for a visit after lunch.
This award is given to those whose blogs are full of sweetness, thoughtfulness, and kindness. :o)
The rules are as follows:
1) Put the Berry Sweet Blog Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate 5-10 blogs that show sweetness, thoughtfulness, and kindness.
3) List and link your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know they have received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
My nominees are:
Any of my followers that will accept the award. I enjoy each of your blogs so much. Each of you are sweet, thoughtful and kind.
Let's play a game! It's harder than you think!
Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. They have to be real things, names, places, nothing made up. You can't use your own name for the boy/girl name question. Post your answers on your blog and then invite 5 other bloggy friends to do the same.
1. What is your name: Zaroga
2. A 4 letter word: Zero
3. A boys name: Zarone (my brother)
4. A girls name: Zellean (Frank's Aunt)
5. An occupation: Zoologist
6. A color: Zinc White
7. Something you wear: Zories (I don't wear them...just not my kind of shoe)
8. A beverage: Zinfandel wine (I'm not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages) Is there a Z Cola?
9. A food: Zuchinni or Ziti
10. Something found in the bathroom: Zinc Oxide
11. A place: Zebulon Georgia
12. A reason for being late: Zzzzzzz or Zero movement in traffic
13. Something you shout: Zounds! or Zippity - Do- Dah!
Please join in the fun!