My friend, Sharon, over at A Second Helping has tagged me with a book tag. There are some rules so here they are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird book facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. It is hard for me to answer to "Mrs. Goff"... Mrs. Goff is my mother-in-law. I do love being married to Frank.
2. My humor is pretty much sarcasm and is difficult to get unless you are around me a lot. I'm constantly trying to get Frank's GOAT.... most of the time he gets it moved before I can get it ;-)
3. I love music and I mean music not some of the racket they try and pass off as music. I can't sing or play a musical instrument, but can tell when someone else sings off key or misses a note.
4. I'm very shy. You would think I would have eventually overcome it... but it is still there. I have been in leadership positions at work and at church and basically had to become another person in order to do the jobs. No one is as shy on the internet as they are in person :-)
5. I used to do a lot of crafts. Because of back, hand and shoulder problems I don't do much of them any more.
6. I love the outdoors. I like to take pictures of creepy-crawly insects and other critters.
7. I suppose this post should contain something about what I read. I don't read a lot. I like mystery, adventure, humor and wit. The Bible contains all of those. I like most of John Grisham's books. I also like to read short stories of Mark Twain and Louis L'Amour. I also like philosophy... so that is why in most of my post you will find a quote.
8. I don't like strict rules... so if you want to be book tagged... consider it done :-) Actually most of the bloggers I visit have been book tagged. So it would be a great favor to me for you to grab it. Let me know if you accept and I promise I will visit your blog.
I did pretty good on my outing. It helped that the doctor was only running twenty minutes behind :-) I stayed in the car while Frank got a couple of things at the grocery store and ordered us pizza. I like people watching, so I don't mind sitting in the car.
I'm hoping that soon I will be able to go for a "real" nice country ride. Grammy at The Empty Nester has taken me on a couple of virtual rides... Thanks, Grammy!
If you don't believe in ghosts, you've never been to a family reunion. -- Ashleigh Brilliant
HAPPY THANKSGIVING !